With our core principles as our guide, our Montessori classroom allow each toddler the opportunity to:
- Strengthen language skills
- Practice gross and fine motor skills
- Develop independence and confidence
- Practice social skills and caring for others
- Explore music, movement and literature
At age 18 months – 3 years, children are actively searching for knowledge about their environment. They are especially interested in asserting their independence. Independence is a large part of our toddler classroom—and is encouraged by allowing the child to choose a variety of activities that he or she can accomplish with success. With much love and guidance, our program allows these little people to explore and gain the independence they seek through a variety of age appropriate activities.
Our teachers give toddlers responsive individualized attention to help them build their skills in five essential areas: